Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at At Coastal is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Let Me Help You With Your Home Repairs


If you’re thinking about taking on some home repair projects this spring, I can get you in touch with some great, honest, reliable people.

Buying a Hampton Roads home? Get a full home search
 Selling your Hampton Roads home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

Many of my clients don’t think to call me about this, but if you’re thinking about doing any repairs around your home this spring, I can help you.

I’ve been in the rehabbing and real estate industry for a long time, which means I can get you in touch with someone who will give you a fair price and an honest opinion if you’re looking to start any home projects this spring.

A lot of times when homeowners call someone for a large repair, they might get in touch with someone who is unreliable or will charge them an arm and a leg for the job.
I would be more than happy to get you in touch with some reliable people!
However, it’s totally free to call me for a consultation. If you need a referral for a contractor or a service professional that specializes in your specific repair needs, I would be more than happy to get you in touch with some reliable people. I can also give you some great tips on what improvements will add value to your home.

It’s my goal to be a resource for you, so please feel free to give me a call or send me an email if you have any questions. I’m happy to help you however I can!