Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at At Coastal is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

How to Find a Home Despite Today's Low Inventory



How do my team and I help buyers find homes, given the low inventory in today’s market? Today, I’d like to tell you about our strategy.

Buying a Hampton Roads home? Get a full home search
 Selling your Hampton Roads home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

With the low level of inventory in our current market, how can buyers find a home?

Today, I’d like to explain how my team and I help buyers find properties that aren’t even on the market.

One strategy we use is calling around neighborhoods that a buyer may be interested in. We’re able to do this thanks to our database of phone numbers and addresses.

By calling around our database, we’re able to find out whether anyone in that neighborhood is thinking of selling their home.
Since they aren’t listed on the market, these properties will see much less competition.
This helps our buyers identify additional options on the market. Also, these properties will see much less competition since they aren’t listed on the market.

If you have any other questions, would like more information, or want help finding a home, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.